Saturday, April 07, 2012

It's not on windows. It's in the cloud.

ang nag-post... syempre si... gala at 1:00 PM
A lot of people asked why do I look good on my pictures...
And because of visiting here, I'm going to share to you my secret





tadahhh!!!


PIXLR




I'm using that "cloud" photo editor for almost 7 months already..but just for color effects..
I don't distort my images...
(though PIXLR has that kind of service - bloat and pinch equivalent to AdobePS' "liquify")

All photos on my blog were taken using a mobile phone... but I think my photos looked good than those taken with DSLRs hahaha





Here's some of my "color-effected" pics haha

Oh I'm sorry Sheen..just wanna set you as my example haha





Before






After










Before






After








Hahaha okay to be fair with her I'm gonna post my own picture too...(nah! this could be scary..lol)







Before (noooooo..!)





After




haha lol funny.. now try pixlr so we'll all look the same! hmp! and don't forget to give credit :p ahaha


and once again...

NO DISTORTION OF IMAGES HERE



2 comments:

Mori Lii said...

I've heard of that website before, but I've never visited it before. Ii definitely have to check it out! I like using Picnik. Sadly, Picnik will be shutting down sometime this month. D: I'm not really sure the reasons behind it, but it's a really great site and best of all, the premium effects are now free for all users since it's closing down! You should also check out that site before it closes. :)

Nice pictures and thank you for following my blog! :)

gala said...

I'm so glad you followed back :)

I use Picnik before.. but I shifted to Pixlr...

What's cool about Pixlr is that it has editing tools like those of Adobe Photoshop...

and on their second app its just about photo effects... :)

If ever Picknic closes, I highly recommend you to use Pixlr

 

The Working Mama Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting

Cute Bow Tie Hearts Blinking Blue and Pink Pointer