Friday, April 06, 2012

tortang eggplant and maruyang banana

ang nag-post... syempre si... gala at 5:06 PM
whoa! Kuya Erwin Bantilan visited and commented some compliments about this blog
I will improve my blogging skills na jud.. hahaha straight2x na ni!!!


Nothing's unusual today except that I cooked our breakfast
and they were like uhhmm?


They shouldn't have eaten it if they don't like...but they did..so it means my food was kinda..
ACCEPTABLE! hahaha


okay here's what I cooked:



Tortang Talong
(Tortang Eggplant)haha

1. Grill the eggplant. Peel when it is soft enough.
2. Cool the eggplant.
3. Stir 1 piece of egg on a separate container.
4. Mix the eggplant with the stirred egg.
5. Fried the eggplant but not for too long because it 's already cooked.


Maruya



♥Photos♥Photos♥Photos♥





bored earlier...


me and niger the black kitten




me in our garden


me and niger again


---signs out

0 comments:

 

The Working Mama Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting

Cute Bow Tie Hearts Blinking Blue and Pink Pointer