Saturday, April 07, 2012

For my good friend

ang nag-post... syempre si... gala at 11:42 PM
After that confession and hearing nothing from you except that you've change your attitude towards me, I guess I get what you are trying to say.

It's okay but it could have been better if you'd spitted it out. Anyway I'm trying to save our friendship and I stopped stalking you for more than 24 hours already.

I wish we could be friends just like before. I really don't know what made you act weird lately.
That's no big deal you should have replied though I may not have enough courage to take it. haha.

You won't talk if I won't ask. hahaha.
Just talk to me and act like you do with the others. I'm not yet a stranger. haha
I used to be your good friend.. and I'm still :)

Sorry about that text message but that's true. I can send it to you again a gazillion times.
But I won't... coz you might explode with anger he-he

This is going to be my last post about you. Send me your reply as soon as possible after reading this 09262819137 lolz. no. seriously. And in a nice and not-so-scary way.


Ops! I wanna ask you a favor. Please send me the softcopy of the parent's waiver hehehe plss? Thanks!



PS:
SORRY FOR BLOGGING! haha*runs away*




months from now i'll be reading this again and i'll be like... rofl.. haha :D
coz i have moved on ♥

0 comments:

 

The Working Mama Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting

Cute Bow Tie Hearts Blinking Blue and Pink Pointer