Tuesday, January 12, 2016

HAPPY 2016!!!

ang nag-post... syempre si... gala at 9:25 PM
Hi! This is my first post for 2016!

I will start this post by sharing my December activities.

Sad to say that my previous company BDA(Openleads) closed down due to bankruptcy last December 15, 2015. I don't know if it's true but you know I've got to move on and do what I ought to do - get a job! I went home that day without a cent from the company.
Who would have thought that this is going to be our last picture together


December 16, 2015, the day after they announced their bankruptcy, I printed a lot of resumes so that I could start applying for a job. Good thing my friend Janna offered me to work with her at VDW (Virtual Done Well). I hurried to their office that day and was asked to be back the next day.

December 17, 2015 was the first day of my job as VA at VDW. I am so happy and thankful that I got the job and people seemed to be nice and professional. I was assisted by Ate Sharon who is now the HR at VDW. I work Mon-Tue and Thu-Sat from 8AM-4PM. My client Sean is so nice to me as well as his sister Tara and colleague Kirstin from Australia.

December 19, 2015 was the Christmas Party of VDW held at Las Palmas Verdes which is just near our home. I brought my son to the party and he won Mr. Coachella 2015!







December 21, 2015 I sent Andrei back to Tacurong together with Nanay and Ella. He is having so much fun without Mama and Papa.






December 22, 2015 Kurt and I went to Tacurong to attend Rojoara's Thanksgiving Party the next day. She passed the LET and is now a certified teacher!





December 24, 2015 I was supposed to be back at work however, there are no available transportation that day and all public vans and mini buses are reserved already. We only brought few clothes so we decided to buy some at the mall. It was Kurt's first time to visit Fit Mart Mall of Tacurong.

December 25, 2015 After church we celebrated Christmas at home where we exchanged gifts and had another round of delicious food.

















This is one of the most happiest moments in my life. Thank God he gave me these wonderful people.

December 26, 2015 We toured around the City Plaza and first went to Goldyfoods to try their best Halo-halo.. though we end up with Ice creams..lol














We went home by December 27, 2015. We hitched a ride on Zendy's new car.
I had dinner with Zen, Babie, Ella, Auntie Zen and Uncle Boy at Pancak House SM Lanang and had some dessert at Yoh Froz.


December 28, 2015 Looking for some fun but ended eating Kebab at Shatter's.

Haggard faces cause' it's raining haggards..lol
December 29, 2015 Bonding time with Zendy, Ella, Babie, Kurt and Andrei. We first went to Taco Loco then had dessert at Ice Giants and loiter around SM Lanang where we had the 4D experience.





January 1, 2015 HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!!!















0 comments:

 

The Working Mama Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting

Cute Bow Tie Hearts Blinking Blue and Pink Pointer