Sunday, July 13, 2014

Chef of the Day!

ang nag-post... syempre si... gala at 9:46 PM
Few days ago, I was craving for this shrimp dish and I even changed my Skype picture into this one. So this weekend, I decided to cook my favorite "Gambas al ajillo". Well it's not one of those you see online because this is my version. It's composed of olive oil, a little butter, our native philippine chili(minced) lots of garlic(minced), pepper and a spoon of tomato sauce.
Haha. Here it is!!!
Yummy right? Kurt is allergic to seafood but he still tried eating this delicious dish. He never had allergy attack after eating our lunch. =)


 At night because it was Saturday, I volunteered to cook our dinner. Kurt asked me to cook his favorite dish. So he helped me cook this "Escabeche de Pescado". It tastes weird but Kurt says it's delicious. Maybe I find it weird coz' it's not one of my favorites. :p




 So... what's for next weekend?


0 comments:

 

The Working Mama Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting

Cute Bow Tie Hearts Blinking Blue and Pink Pointer