Monday, April 09, 2012

???

ang nag-post... syempre si... gala at 12:53 PM
I'm Coming home to an empty room

my head is spinning on a Sunday afternoon

There was a time when I had it all

I can still remember but I'm barely

Hanging on so tell me what to do

to make you change you're mind I wish that

I could find a way to turn back time

cause life's just not the same since

You've been gone.

I never should have let you go cause

I'm falling to pieces

I just wanna let you know

that I can't keep pretending

I never should have let you go

you're so far away

and I just can't live without you :)



*last post.. I'm gonna shut up for a while*
*and you are so busted! i caught you! :p*
*click for clearer view*


0 comments:

 

The Working Mama Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting

Cute Bow Tie Hearts Blinking Blue and Pink Pointer